The online (and offline!) craft world is just goin’ nuts right now. So much to see…do…learn…hard to know where to start.
Here’s my top ten list of current events that I think everyone should check out.
- ACREs of Opportunity: the NPCG will offer booth space to three artists looking to jumpstart or expand their wholesale business. Items must be made primarily of polymer clay.
- Synergy Conference from the NPCG. Artists that cross mediums..networking…Gallery Exhibits…the ACC show…it’s going to be amazing. Registration opens October 1. Git yerself ready grrlz n’ boyz.
- Want some hands-on time before Synergy? Check out the Cabin Fever Clay Festival.
- Want MORE hands-on time before or after Synergy? Keep an eye on the Artway site for some amazing class opportunties.
- Want a mixed media hands on event, with a lot of clay thrown in? Try the Creative Palette event in Georgia. Details coming soon.
- Can’t make it to Baltimore in February? How about a Florida Fandango in March?
- How about a cruise? Or two? Or three?
- Want to stay on dry land? How about Milwaukee in June?
- How about some metal clay in 2008?
- Want to create something special in Mexico?