The National Polymer Clay Guild’s Progress and Possibilities Exhibition is opening for submissions on August 1. The exhibition is open to all members of the NPCG and submission is 100% electronic this year.
The “work” must be:
- at least 1/2 Polymer Clay;
- original work of the artist submitting;
- made between 09/01/07 and 09/01/08; and
- not previously published or pending within any other contests.
- 08/01/08 – Online submissions open
- 09/01/08 – Submission deadline
- 11/01/08 – Finalists Announced
- 11/15/08 – Winners Announced
Top 10 finalists in each category will be included in the Progress and Possibilities ’08 book and a gallery of images will be hosted on the NPCG website. Best of Show, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will be selected from the chosen finalists.
Categories and Jurors for 2008
Art Jewelry: Wearable art such as necklaces, pendants, bracelets, rings etc.
Sculptural Objects: Decorative items such as dolls, figurines, holloware, wall art/mosaics etc.
Richard and Jodi Creager
Functional Objects: Items that perform a function such as bowls, vessels, boxes, purses etc.
Best of Show