Things I like about Toronto:
- The ‘freshness’
- Incredible diversity and tolerance
- They have amuseum dedicated to SHOES
- The Royal Ontario Museum (ROM)
- The Oktoberfest sausage sold outside the ROM
- It isn’t 98 degrees and 98% humidity
- I love the fact that you can get “Indian Style Chinese Food”
Things I don’t like:
- The drivers. You know that little stick next to the steering wheel? It’s a TURN SIGNAL.
- The taxes – man, you get it coming and going.
- They don’t like my country very much (which is OK, sometimes I don’t like it very much either)